Thursday, July 9, 2009

Understand

When I looked back the previous months, my mood feels not good. I am damning in moody. I sudden feel very frustrated with all the surrounding. I sudden feel that all the things I first thought are a kind and good things. Just a moment, it become so badly. Why this kind of method happen on me. I really can’t accept.

I am very down and upset. All the things I believe in good sudden damage just a moment. Is this a truth to make me accept it? I really need time to “swallow” it. I look though many realities. I feel there many hypocrite issues. I can’t be the previous time of me because this kind of me can’t survive on this hypocrite world.

I really hate it. HATE HATE HATE it. These suppose not like that which I want. Why I need to see though of this. I really don’t want to change. (I think me so childish to say this). The reality: Human grew up need to change, cant always wants the same things, and you are not living in your world. You are living with many type of HUMAN.

I have no choice but there were always come with unwanted scenario. Sometimes the things make me accept without give me sometimes to consider or think.

My moods mostly affected. I can’t be the previous of mine. I have thought about it many days. I sick of it. Knowing this can make me look like fool. I very confuse, sometimes I want to be simple. Simple thinking, simple way. Why are all the things want to be so complicated???

Human really complicated. I really needed time on my own. Am I too childish to “stay the same”? I become stubborn and feel like the entire human also like that.

My friends say me too negative thinking. But what I see, I really hate it. I really hope this not happen in front of my eyes. I really hate that kind of methods.

Never minds, I would take this as my life lesson. I know human sure need to go through this. If not, there is not call LIFE. I really appreciate SY who have guided me, console me and also scold me when I was wrong thinking or negative thinking.

I also appreciate my friends who always care about me. You all so sweet. I wouldn’t forget all the things you all done. Thanks yeah…(SL, SY, HS and also CK, MOK)

Sometimes this is call real friend, who would not let you go the wrong path of the life. They will help you, care you and also scold you.

I now start to change my thinking. I on my way to accept the changes.

1 comment:

coolgal said...

Su Lan, you updated your blog! Glad to see you writing again.

Life could be complicated but you can be simple.

Just be yourself. Be the happier you.

Things might go bad sometimes but take it as a challenge. A challenge to improve yourself in this world.

I'll pray for you..hope that God will guide and lead you better in this life.