Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thinking

My friends keep ask me when I want to update my blog. I don't know what to write, that why I leave it. When I go to view my blog, I notice that I really long time no update my blog. The last blog I update was in March. Ummm…not really long lar…my friends.

However, when I scroll down to read my previous blog.

For my 2009 resolutions, I noted that I haven't achieved any one of that. Now already move in April, Oh my god. Time pass very fast. I didn't notice that. I must hurry up. I don't have much time to waste.

I think I not a motivation person. None of this I didn’t put my effort on it.

If I say I no time on this, sure I will slap myself cause this is not a good reason. This is just a very bad reason for cover I. (what do you think?)

If I say I lazy, this reason is very reasonable. (I don't think I m a hardworking person)
I always get thing start on beginning but will stop on middle or will take long time to done.

If I say I didn't have a good chance? Peoples sure say chance always in anywhere. Depend on you to take it and in the right time. (I also blur already, don't know my reader understand what I want to mean it?) I always waiting for a chance, but sometimes there was no chance for me. I think I am not a lucky person. =(

I really can't wait anymore. Sometimes I very jealous about those lucky people got a better offer with good salary. Many chances in front on them, they just need to choose. Or, they got many things in order, no much worries on problem. Where is my chance? Where is my luck? I also wish to be like that.

God, pls help me. Am I demand too much? That why god think I still need to work hard and be more mature, then will let the chance to me on the right time.

No comments: