Thursday, July 9, 2009

YOGA

My dear readers, I think you all must be waiting my new blogs till neck become long. I can see all of yours necks yet to reach 5cm. =p

Let me start my blog by sharing with you all something interesting:

In English Version:
Yoga (Sanskrit, Pāli: योग yóga) refers to traditional physical and mental disciplines originating in India.[1] The word is associated with meditative practices in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.[2][3] [4]In Hinduism, it also refers to one of the six orthodox (āstika) schools of Hindu philosophy, and to the goal toward which that school directs its practices.[5][6] In Jainism it refers to the sum total of all activities—mental, verbal and physical.

In Chinese Version:
瑜伽(Yoga)這個詞在梵文的意思是合一、相應,源自梵文的YUJ,意思就是一种称为“”的工具,用于驾驭牛马。這個詞的最初原型是原印歐語的字根 *yeug- ,意思就是「连结、結合、统一」[2]。具體來說,「瑜伽」這個詞在梵語的可以譯為「內在真我的統一」。瑜伽[1](yoga;योग),源于古印度文化,是古印度六大哲学派别中的一系,探寻梵我一如的道理与方法。而现代人所称的瑜伽则是主要是一系列的修身养心方法,包括调身的体位法、调息的呼吸法、调心的冥想法等,以達至身心的合一。

After you all have seen this “YOGA”, sure in yours minds have known what is going on.
Yes….I m learning YOGA now.

I want to learn the yoga long time already. This is due to release the stress and also to build my body shape. Most my concern is my butt. I want to make my butt smaller. Everyday sit only in the office, seldom go to move your body.

However, I tried to ask many Yoga center. The fee is too expensive. I am not affordable to pay.

Finally I can learn the yoga below RM100. I feel very lucky and also excited to learn yoga. This is due to SY friend who recommend us go to try this YOGA with only RM60 but can learn almost 5 days a weeks. This is very cheap, man!

That why, SY and me finally make decision go to learn it. We need to prepared many things such as YOGA MAT, YOGA wears and also YOGA BLOCK.

I have been learning yoga since June. I remember my 1st YOGA was outside the class. We do the yoga in the open air. I can’t catch the actual pose. But, I will try my best to do the actual pose, so that my body can relax and look prettier, if I can lar.

Although I have been go to YOGA class few times only, but I feel good after the class. It can make me move all of my body part. My whole body so relax. I enjoy it.
I also feel scare cause YOGA if not in the pose, will easy get hurt. That why need to be careful when making those yoga poses.

So far, I have attended the class around 7 times. Not dare to go Level 2 Class. I still learn those basic pose.

Thanks for the class, I feel better and can’t wait for next class.
Gambade SY and myself~~

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Wah.. sulan go for Yoga!
Next time when I see you can show me your Yoga stunt.