Wednesday, March 18, 2009

25 random things that u could only guess while looking at me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1.I am a girl
2.I come from Kuala Terengganu.
3.I like simple things.Don't like complicated things.
4.I love to laugh.
5.I love to read novel.
6.I love listen to love songs.I also love to sing love songs.
7.I don't like to eat durians and pineapple.
8. I like to eat ice-cream.
9.I Like white colour.
10.I like to wear earings.
11.I like cute things related to dogs.
12.I like to travel. I wish to travel to oversea.
13.I like to meet new friends.
14.I am happening girl where there is a festival / seasons occured.
15.I wish to have a dream house.
16.I wish to save a lot of money.
17. I wish to find a boy friend.
18.I wish to become more mature.
19.I want to change myself.I want to have a brand new me.
20.I wish all my friends always keep in touch for each others.
21.I am getting older.
22.I like my colleagues because they are nice.
23.I like lily flowers.
24.I wish i can become more ladies.
25.I wish to become good advisor than become good listener.

1 comment: