Saturday, February 28, 2009

Valentine Day

14th February 2009 is a valentine day. This day supposes is a romantic day for those couple. For me, still single and available, I celebrate with my friends.

First, I decide go suk yee house to online for whole day cause outside sure very jam with couple. Then we cook spaghetti for our dinner. Out of sudden, another friend ~ Sheau Ling call to ajak us to sing K. Then my friend Suk Yee say she got 2 free ticket for “ink Heart”, so ngam everything is already are in order. Then we decide to try our luck at nearest place~Neway One Utama.

Mana tahu, all seen like going smooth. We can get the room without booking. Not bad for our luck. The rate is no increase. After sing K, Sheau Ling not join us go watch muvee. She needs to go to aunty house and there is no extra ticket for her. Sorry le…my friend. (next time watch with u lar)

Then we rush to GSC there…wahhhhh…many couple ler…so we decide not watch muvee….the ticket so waste…Then Suk Yee ajak her senior come out for Yam char..so I just join only…in the mean while can meet new friend mah. Beside that, her senior really funny person. After having dinner, we all go back home.

Then my valentine days pass like that. But this time better than last year. Last year I didn’t celebrate at all cause I alone only. This time I have celebrate the valentine day with my friends. Valentine not only celebrates with lover. This day also can celebrate with friends. We can show our friendship love.

No comments: