Monday, February 16, 2009

My words

In my life, I found that there are some words which I say many times which are as below:

1) Sorry to disturb you
2) Very sorry that this is my mistake
3) Thanks you…muackssss
4) Jangan marah
5) Paiseh…

I not expert in communication. Many of my friends say me was expert in become good listener but not expect in good advisor. I not good in provide advice. The other words are my advice is not use to them.

Sometimes word can change people minds. That why I still a new leaner in this kind of methods. Words can represent some meanings where you want to lafazkan your feeling and also your thinking to others.

My style is I always do as order more than use mouth to convince people. If you all is my friend, sure know my style.

So kawan-kawan, sometimes my words could hurt someone by accidentally. Pls forgive me larrr… I was poor in language, especially BI and BM. I will change it as i now learn to improve myself.

1 comment:

sheauling175 said...

why sound so sad for this post.. as i dun think u do anything wrong as well.. everyone has their own style to talk , to convince ppl, to comunicate as well..for me, u r super good ..coz u always won't fight with ppl... and u are miss right ..everything also OK.... u try to understand ppl and make everyone happy.socialize and lot lot lot.....then what they still want to expect from u? fren..pls be confidence to urself..if they think u r not a good advisor..then why still want to find u to talk.. they can find others wat..why wanna critic ppl and build their happiness toward ppl sadness. dun border too much on this.. tell urself.. u already done what u need to do..other than that...is not under ur control.,..and dun keep in mind all this..and remember ...u r always the best..for me...