Friday, February 6, 2009

Chinese New Year


Chinese New Year or Spring Festival is the most important of the traditional Chinese holidays. It is often called the Lunar New Year, especially by people in mainland China and Taiwan. The festival traditionally begins on the first day of the first month (Chinese: 正月; pinyin: zhēng yuè) in the Chinese calendar and ends on the 15th; this day is called Lantern Festival. Chinese New Year's Eve is known as Chúxī. It literally means "Year-pass Eve". According to Chinese calendar,year 2009 is the Year of the Ox,which is also known by its formal name of Ji Chou.

Chinese new year is coming fast and also going so fast. This year cny fall at 25/01/09 till 09/02/09. There are 15 days long. However, I didn’t take so long holiday.I just take 1 week holiday to go back to my lovely hometown ~ Terengganu. This also considers long edi compare with the leaves I take previously. Yeah~~~

I was on the mood on balik kampong instead of cny moods. This year, I not buy many new clothes for cny due to budget. I don’t have much money to spend. There are too many things I need to spend rather than buying clothes.

The whole week is very peak and busy. I didn’t go out from home to meet friend and also visit my friends at TRG. When I rearch home, I feel very darm lazy. Lazy to go out from home. I stay at home only. This is my 1st year celebrate cny in new house. That why want to duduk sampai punggung dah cop atas rumah baru…hahhahaaa

The days pass very fast. Sekelip mata, I need to come back to work…feel so boring…very boring…Sometimes I really feel that don’t want come back to work. If I didn’t come back, I think my boss will “kill” or “cekik” or “meleter”…wuuuu…cant imagine her face due to there is due date to submit report.

Now already 06/02/09 (Friday), still leave 3 days to go…huhuhuhuhu…my 2009 cny gone like that. My ang pow also sikit sikit…I think due to economic crisis..hahhaaaa…
At least can take ang pow lagi. But, some of my relatives say hope to give u this year, next year wait ur turn to give back. OMG….every year say the things…hahhaaaa…no comment…speechless=_=”
Waiting for another long holiday...

2 comments:

LonTugi said...

"punggung dah cop kat rumah baru"... kesian tat new house... hahaha

Su Lan said...

yayyaa...sambil ada "lepaskan angin"...kakkakaaa...no no no...i sayang new house...hahhaaa