Friday, December 26, 2008

Reality

So fast, year 2009 is coming. In year 2008, there are many things happen. I still cannot believe it. All things happen so soon. May I say I am not I am. Huh…u all sure not understand what I talking, rite?

Still remember I come in to work at my company still a little girl. I thought if I working hard sure can success. However, recently, I found out that this thinking so naïf. When I keep looking and looking. Keep develop and develop, Keep thinking and thinking.

The reality is different with what I thinking. Should I say I not enough mature. They say reality can kill people. Yes. This is true. When I realize the reality, sometimes it may make you sad, make you mad, make you understand, make you look like fool, make you awake and make you angry.

However, if I think properly sometimes reality can make you growing up and more mature. We should think positive.

Now I cannot act as small kid. I live in reality. I must learn to protect myself. Sometimes I feel difficult and hard to accept the things but it really make me to accept the things.

Just now, I just know. Not everything is true when I see form my eyes. There are many things have been hurt me too much.

From now on, I need to learn the things by myself. I cannot always believe on anyone so easily. Learn to be more protecting myself. Do not let anything come to hurt me easily.
Be brave…This was call reality.

3 comments:

coolgal said...

My lovely dear, the reality is always cruel and harsh. But think in a positive way, I'm sure God have every reason for everything that happened to you. Be happy, be bold and courages.Enjoy while you are still young!

Payad said...

Sulan dear..u do know how much I heart you rite =p

Lets just glad that we are alive..alive to work, to play, to laugh and to love as much as we want =D

RieNa.YuMi said...

happy new year babe...

enjoy ur life k...dont let that feeling put you down...always think positive and look at the bright side...

everybody love you... :)cheer up..