Sunday, November 30, 2008

Peak November

Whole November is a peak month…every week sure got things to do.

1st week – Finding weddings things for my brother an also attend wedding dinner
2nd week – Rush for the works to go back home town attending brother’s wedding
3rd week – Attending best friend’s wedding
4th week – accompany big brother shopping

My time fly away like that till no time to accompany my friends. Sorry lar, my friends.

Now moving to December, so fast after 1 month, we will step to year 2009. However, my wishes yet to come true.

One of the wish was I want to change to new job. Nowadays in office, everyone is job street-ing or online-ing. Not everyone is in the mood to do work. This wish has been state on my mind since 6 months already. I know now is economic crisis, but still want to take the risk to change the new environment.

The others wishes need to keep as secret. I really feel like no meaning for my working life. 26th years old- this number if say in positive, me still young and can work hard to gain more money, however, in negative, me consider old lorrr…money not enough…no one want me…hhahaaaaa….

Life is boring. When I think back, I really have not achieved my life target.

When I will achieved?

1 comment:

Chen Chow said...

Good Luck on your job search! Hope that you and your colleagues would be able to get your dream job and hopefully that would help to improve your life!

Good to hear that you guys are JobStreeting! :)

If any feedback for us or anything we can help, please feel free to let us know.

From a staff of JobStreet.com