Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year Resolution

Year 2009 coming so fast. I have not done something for year 2008. I mean my wish yet to fulfill. This mean i have getting older. wahh...cant believe. Year 2008 have pass like this without achieve any of my target.

These are my resolution for year 2008 :

Change my hairstyle.
This one done already. From straighten to curly. Duno next time want to change to what kind of hairstyle.

Wear contact lens.
This one fails. Because I scare, my eyes got something. Therefore, I give up. Very sorry to my friend that encourages me to wear. Hehhee..

Lost my weight.
Cannot say it success. My weight sometimes got decrease, but sometimes too relaxes until gain a bit. No much change. This one considers average.

Find a new job instead to stay at present company.
This one yet to achieve. Planned long time already.Waiting the chances to go interview. Is the time to change and learn new things.

Find a boy friend.
Can I say like that? Cause now already old. Yet to fall in love. Very scare no one wants me. So that, I can got very “tebal” shoulder to lay on when I sad, when I cry or even though when I happy. At least got someone accompany me.

Save much money for future use.
Got save a little bit lar. But also not enough. Sometimes need to eat bread only to save money.

Can go oversea.
This is good and unforgettable for me cause i can go Bangkok. Although this is my 1st trip. But at least can go travel. Good good.

When I look back my resolution for year 2008, there is just some fulfilling. I hope in year 2009, I can fulfill the rest of my resolution. There is some additional resolution.

In this year can earn double up to my recent financial. Hope this can achieve. No, need to headache when that particular month is over budget, still got back up. In addition, I want to earn money for my dream house.
Become more brave, cool and steady. No so panic when face some problems.
Become more mature. Can become good advisor than good listener.Hope so larr..

Change my recent image. Always give people some suprise, i guess. hehhee..
Change my life with something success.

Fulfill the resolution that i cant done on year 2008.
Can go travel again.

I really hope have a different life in year 2009. Gambate…myself…go go go..jia you…

2 comments:

Payad said...

gambate!!chia yo!Aja Aja Fighting!!!!!!!!!!

Su Lan said...

Thanks u payad yang cantekkk...=)
u also gambatte...