Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gathering and Birthday Celebration

1st November 2008, this day is GT and my birthday celebration and KT friends gathering. Since one month, we did not gather. Everyone was busy with work and other things. I also one month did not meet them.

We take this opportunity to gather. Our original plan was go Crab Island (Pulau Ketam), Klang, then go play bowling at Mid Valley, then go Little Genting at Ampang. However, some of my friends feel that very tired for whole day trip. Kesian the driver need to drive a long way.

Then we change our plan to go 1 day trip to Klang. Our plan as below:

Morning – gather at Gt house, then go Klang find another friend (called him”monkey”)
Lunch – eat at the crab island
Evening – Play bowling at Klang parade
Dinner – Eat bak kut teh

This is my first time celebrate my Birthday with see yinn and my KT friends. Before that, I just stay at home only. Alone celebrate….After I come to KL work, I got friends and colleagues celebrate with me. =)
Actually is a happy thing, but after the bad experience just passed few days only. My moods yet recover from that. Since we have plan 1 month ago, so go on with the plan. I can take this opportunity to forget the unhappy things. The most important things are can gather and meet friends after we have been long time not gather.

The whole day trip is nice. This is my first time go pulau ketam. The environment at pulau ketam same as my hometown. So peaceful and can relax our minds.

I feel happy to have friends celebrate my birthday. Thanks u all, my friends. Really appreciate u all…..Love u…Muacksss…Friendship forever…

I become old edi…huhuuhu…Bye bye 25th years old. Welcoming 26th years old. Hope next year,have a different birthday memory. ^^

No comments: