Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bad Experience

27th October 2008.This day is public holiday and is a deepavali. I really cannot forget this day. I have gone through this day by very bad experience. Every time I closed my eyes, I will remember this incident.

That day, early morning around 8am.As usual, I want to go out to fetch my mum to go relative’s house. I drive my car out from house, and then I go to lock my gate. Sudden, I saw there are 2 malay guys drive a motorbike pass by my car. One of the malay guy open my car door, took my beg out from the car. I saw it then I start scream as loud as I can. However, there is no one at there to help me. The two malay guys took my beg and fast fast run away.

I was so panic at that moment. My mum still waiting me to pick her. I go to knock see yin room’s door to wake her up. She was shock when I tell her the incident. I cannot think anything. I really appreciate See Yinn and really thank her. See Yinn, you really help me a lot. She accompanies me when I was in trouble. After I settle everything, I rush to fetch my mum.

My mood actually is very sad. Nevertheless, I know my mum also worried about me. I cannot show my sadness. I must pretend nothing is happen. Because I know I now am big girl, cannot let parents worried. My mum has many things to settle. I cannot add her burden anymore. Recently need to do many preparations for my brother wedding.

I really want to cry out when I see my mum. I want to hug my mum tell her everything. I cannot too childish. I must learn to control.

I really unforgettable this incident. Some more, after few days was my birthday. Why all the things happen in short time. I really tired. I really need someone stand aside me.


I sad because inside beg got purse that was my 23rd years old Birthday present which give by my friends. There are many memories inside there. My hand phone also lost.
Now is ok a bit, Thanks you See Yinn….you are best…

When I think back, I was lucky because my beg only snatch by someone. I was not injured. If I am injured, many peoples will worry. I just take this incident as a “pengajaran”.

I would like to inform all my friends, recently there many case like this happen. Pls be careful, my friends. Must very be careful……Take care urself.

3 comments:

sheauling175 said...

fren...sometime when u really feel sad...must told ur fren..dun always hidden everything..coz may be till one day u will "burst"...
anyway..i really wanna thanks to god..because u r not been injured..
yeah..lost things..will be damn damn sad..but remember tat everything can buy..but the life cannto buy rite..so think positive.,,tell urself..u cna oevr come this horror... U can do it..close ur eyes...think of oranges, fish, dragon fly..hahahahah...

LonTugi said...

yes sulan, luckily u were not harmed by those two crooks... eternal damnation to them!

RieNa.YuMi said...

beb...sumtimes it ok to cry you heart out...it doesnt mean you are childish...adult need to cry too when its really touch to the heart...

thank god you are okay...no worry...things happen for a reason...maybe there's a gud things waiting for you...cheerss...