Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bangkok

So fast now, step in October. Left 2 months we are moving to year 2009. Oppss…I getting 1 year old already.huhuhuhhu..

1 more week I will travel to Bangkok. This is my first time travel oversea. Bangkok is out of Malaysia mah….kekkeee…

I having my passport almost 1 year liao lor. First thought doing passport to have a trip to Hong Kong, but tak jadi. So now can use it. The 1st page of my passport will cop “BANGKOK”….kakakkaa…

My mood got a bit influence by recently news…..haih…why all my trip to oversea sure got something happen. Hope that next week nothing will happen. After working 1 year ++, finally can take a break and travel. This time I travel with my colleagues, which are Alister and Celine. First, Celine no join us to Bangkok. The original plan is Pearly, Alister and me. Then feel that three peoples go no syok. Then persuade Celine to go together.Celine oh Celine…she finally setuju to go..MUAcksss..

Suddenly, Pearly leave CVG move to new company. Understand that sure must be difficult to apply leave to travel since she joins the company at September. However, we always got keep contract. Pearly, miss u ler….How could u leave without us…hhehehhee..She always keep track on Bangkok issues.

So leave three of us go.Still can consider fun journey. Cause first time go travel with Celine. Ohhhh…My white skinny boss….Alister, have been travel with her to Penang.
Left my black skinny boss alone at CVG to jaga jaga…kakakkaaa…she sure jealous why we can go together. Do not jealous larrrr…My Balck skinny boss…sure buy sourvenir to u.

Bangkok, I m coming……..

(p/s: Don’t jealous my reader, sure wouldn’t forget all of u punye, nanti say me “No Heart”)

2 comments:

sheauling175 said...

ya..i m super jealous ..i wanna go too...

Su Lan said...

hey...don't jealous...
u got the souvenir edi ler...
and jan u also can go...
maybe that time ask u buy souvenir to me...kkekkeee
HK plan next year...cheersss