Sunday, September 7, 2008

New house + Housemate

Hihi...everyone...is me again..hheheee....:P

Quite sometimes no update my blog. This is due to busy + no time+ not in mood+Lazzyyy.

Now all become normal.I am back, Friends Still remember the gap from last blog is around 1 months luuu. But so happy that many friends start read my blog. FRIENDS…MUACKSS..(wei. Don’t feel disgusting, this included only 50% sincere heart…wahahhaa…another 50% of course for my beloved lar…:P)

Few weeks I start moving to my new house. You all must be cant imagine that my new housemate is ….tang….tang…tang….Wan See Yinn…kekekkee….See..told you all sure cant believable…How can I can live with see yinn?? But this is the truth, must accept.

Cant imagine I can move from my aunty house since I stay with my aunty for 1 year. AUNTY, thanks for take care me for 1 year ++. I really appreciate your caring. I sometimes feel that staying in other people’s house in not very nice because feel like kacau them. Hehhehe…Now I am free…


Let me introduce my new house. My house is at Puchong. From my house to workplace is around 20 minutes. The environment so peaceful….is good to relax my mind…and also become lazyyyy…*_*

This is a new experience for me…1st day I thought move to new house, I cant comfortable with the environment, mana tahu I sleep like a pig….But so kesian my housemate ~ See Yinn cant sleep whole nite…I think maybe because my “pig voice” terkejut her kua…hahahaaa…

See Yinn is nice girl and also a good housemate. She treat me so gOOOD…
I like her…eh…eh…eh…don’t misunderstanding…I not a lesbian ooo…
Hahahaa…so don’t scare me…ME is NORMAL…hahhaaa..

3 comments:

Thylacine said...

Post more~~~~@!!!!!!!!!

LonTugi said...

must warn see yinn..... O_O

Su Lan said...

u 2 arrr...
sepakkan...=P