Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1st Oversea Trip

14th October 2008 1 day before I go Bangkok, everyone was ask us to take care. Bangkok trip now leave two ppls go only where are Alister and me. I very touching cause everyone is care about us. Thanks my friends.

Celine sudden “let us aeroplane” due to many recent news says that got occur protest in Bangkok, then her cousin also say it is good to stay at home rather go to Bangkok. Understand that her mother worried her. Is ok, Celine. Do not worry….You have your holiday at home lar.

15th October 2008, our flight is on 8.20am from Malaysia to Bangkok. Our breakfast was eating at McD , LCCT. I cannot sleep whole night. First, I call my mother to tell her I m going to Bangkok, she did not say more but chat about other things. We have a long chat until 1am. Then, sudden rain heavily, and my house got electrical jump. Therefore, I wake up to settle. I also no much sleep at that nite. I wake up at4.30am because Alister say want to pick me at 5.30am.

In the plane, I also cannot sleep. After 2 hours, I will reach Bangkok, Thailand. Tang…tang…finally I reach Bangkok airport. Their airport very big worrrr..
Then we go to find our tour guide. We find for a while, and then we stop at in front of the tour guide. I can saw my name was written in “MR.Low Su Lan”. Patutlar cannot find our tour guide.Hahaa…I was thinking maybe I have been change the sex from female to male when I step in Bangkok.

We go to check in Hotel 1st. The weather is very hot and dry. We sit inside the car that can fit around nine peoples car. Our hotel is at town city. Sekejap saje, we arrive at our hotel “SAMRAN PLACE”. OOooo…the room is nice.

After put the luggage, then we start our journey in Bangkok. The 1st place we step in was Siam Paragon. This is shopping complex. This is suitable for those peoples like to shopping. This was their paradise. We just do our window-shopping at there.

U knows what we found at there when we walk around. There are a very cant imagine things that u all mz be cant think…to put inside shopping complex…there are many beautiful cars ler…The unforgettable is lambogini and BMW 7 series..Man…I wish can marry a millionaire at Bangkok….hahhahahaa…day dreaming onli..

We also go to other places. Bangkok is a shopping paradise. There are many cheap things. You can bargain with them if you feel the price is expensive. I have bargaining with them. They are nice to discuss. Hahaha…by using English lar…cause I don’t know Thailand language.

In this few days trip, we always use our legs to walk. I find this footstep trip is very nice. You can saw many leng chai and leng lui. They are slim and their skins are white and smooth like tofu. They are wear very sharp color. You can also discover the Bangkok culture. If I know the thai language, I sure will go “pikat” them….muahahahaa…

Conclusion was yeah…finally I could travel to oversea. After working hard since one year++….I hope next year can go travel oversea. But, after this trip, I need to eat ”sands” and “air” onli cause no more money…huhhuhuhu….

No comments: