Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Black n White "Skinny" Bosses

At most 2 weeks I doing the same things from morning till night..almost working more than 12 hours…walau eh..my eyes become more kecil lor…plus spectacles..Lagi my eyes cant see anymore…
I really feel like dizzy and want to MUNTAH…when all this works will stop ler…
Pls Help Me…I sudden remember 1 song which is the singer is Natasha…In her songs got 1 sentences..”take me away”…yayay…fast fast take me away…

Fortunately, I got friends help me a lot…LOVE U ALL…Muacks…They help me a lot…Both also my Boss…I discover that both also skinny…but 1 is white and 1 is black..don’t say me “racist”…but they really like that.hhehee…
Oklar…I introduce a bit lar about my 2 little cute cute bosses…

I want to introduce “white skinny” boss 1st….which is Celine Choo..or u can call her Celine Choo Choo, “Get In” or “Disgusting person” or “Gaik IMM”…
She is a banana woman…but she is expert in English..She like cats’ cats and dogs dogs…
Her house got many cats and dogs…Her heart full with love…hahhaaa but with the animals’ onli…

She really skinny ler…She always jump here jump there like a monkey…She got 1 attitude where is like to tarik ppl bra..and pukul ppl punye ASS..Ya…is ASS…Maybe she wan to testing which one is good to touch???....after u discover,,must tell me wor…She is good in baking also…but so far, I just testing 2 types of cakes where are Cheese cake and Apple crumble…almost forget also got chocolate cakes…

She really so skinny ler…fast fast gain weight laar…eat many many as u can…don’t pilih makanan…As I know her, she really a siao person…REALLY SIAO SIAO…But she help and teach me a lot..so lucky to know her…more u know her more u will discover she got many face one…

Jeng..jeng…now is my 2nd Boss..which is “black skinny” boss. Her name is Roslyn…But I like to call her “back rose” or “Chocolate fingers”ahhahaa…don’t kill me…1st time I meet her, thought she is a serious..mana tahu, she also siao siao a bit..i always hear her voice…like “aiyaaaaa” , “celine Choo”…”don’t”….etc…

She is not skinny as that celine choo. She got a bit “daging”..i always hear she say : “I don’t want come to work edi..”…”I want to resigned”…aiyo…loslyn…loslyn…don’t lar…when she got problems, she always so “kam jiong”….if I see her face in this situation, sure got problem…Slow slow loslyn…Be slow…don’t too kam jiong…

But, she is good cause always helping me…I love u…give u a hug lar….Thankssss ur “pao”…I touching….MuACKS…opps…forget to say now she is my new boss effective date is 1st august..Congratulations lor…

No comments: