Friday, August 1, 2008

CVG Gengs II

Teng…Teng….After waiting for not longer…I continue writing about the 2nd gengs in CVG

Baya @ Norbaya@Masrom@Rashidah@Payab@Bayar....

Banyak nyer..nama dia…tapi I like to call her baya….baya…This girl is very funny, nakal, happy go lucky, like to kacau ppl….
When u know her, you sure got many surprise…cause she always got many idea on her mind…but 1 thing can’t tahan her is she always puji herself “leng lui”@”Baya yang cantek”
She is the loyal fan of “McDonald”…this is because she always buy MCD as a breakfast…if I not mistaken, she one day in one week will buy MCD…She love MCD..very much…walau eh..so kaya…can I have your money ar!!!! Try to imagine, every week ler..but recently hear that she want to stop MCD cause she want to diet…
So let us see she can tahan how long…kekkeke…Bad lar me…
She got one slogan, which is “Keji”, “sangat keji” or “I masih Muda”….hahhaaa

Actually she is dare to do anything…I like to be friend with her cause she is a nice girl..
She always belanja me eat…and she help me a lot…when I had trouble…She is GOOD friend…with her, I have a lot of fun…
She got 1 more perbuatan which is tak senonoh …her perut gt many angin..so she always lepas angin from mulut…fortunately from mouth..not from ASS…haha..if not, sure all the CVG staff will pengsan…kidding lar…

So let me introduce this girl to u all…she is a happy go lucky girl…just 1 thing she is consider quite new in cooking..i sure when she find a boy friend sure will know how to cook…baya…jia you…I support u from behind…

P/s: after i call u payab, u say is payad...but i like to call u payab..payab...payab...

Masrina@Rina@Mas

This girl…1st I know her was she no yet move from her place…When I turn my head always can saw her back….no…no..no…not backside…is her back…hahahha…
She before was sit with Pearly…But, after Big boss give order, she need to change to sit jauh daripada pandangan i…now become Iggy sit there…But, she always come to our place…cause we have a lot fun with her…

She also is a happy go lucky girl…She very like “ Najib” – Winnie the pooh punye kawan..And she also like Moo MOO…Dunno why recently she got many scandal scandal…if she balik awal, mz be dating… Kidding…(Dun kill me after read this…) I also wan many scandal..But no scandal for me….(envy)..she got 1 myV with no plat XXXX…with apple green colour…if we h, I will go makan-makan session, if I lost, I sure can recognize ur myV…dun worry…If I meet at the road, sure will kenal u..with ur little green MyV…ermm…cant call little..your car is bigger than me…just called it middle green car….Good Name…


She like to take photo, every time we go out eating or playing or trip…she must bring along her digital camera…But, fortunately she got bring, then we can also take photo…heehe..thanks your camera..we got many memory with your camera…

Anyway, nice to meet u..cause u teach me a lot of things…we have a lot of fun…
Jia you jia you..gogogogo…


Farah @ Faralalala@ now got new name (Rara)

Farah is my jiran…hehhee…she is cute and kecil molek and also sopan santun..she sit beside me…she got 2 things same with me where were : like to drink coffee and also have a same foot size with me where is size 5…kekkekee…(farah, jangan tak mengaku yer)…

She before this was sit beside Chiu Ling…my KT friends…now she sit beside me…She always become my good listener and also good lecturer in giving advice in how to reply email..so happy ler can sit beside her…

Sometimes she got sing songs for me..kekkee…yaya..just me…Don’t jealous lor…Suara Farah memang sweet worrrrrrrrrr…..So next time, jangan simpan simpan…hahhaaa..she also like to take photo….she got simpan pictures…hehe..

We always kongsi masalah…she help me a lot..so I appreciate this relationship..
She is a good girl, but remember do not take kesempatan on her because she got “Choi” already…Her ‘Choi” will protect her…so happy to meet you…MUACKSSS…
Ask Choi jgn jealous worrrr…kkekee…nanti he will kill me..

Jangan tengok Farah kecil molek, she is “terra’ in playing futsal….sangat terra…man,sangat ganas juge…takuttttt…

Opps…almost forget, got new name for farah and her “choi” where was – Rara and choichoi…easy remember, rite…hope both of you like this name…Creative mah…

(p/s: hey jiran, I dah start blog…waiting for your blog…)


Anis @ ziraffah @ recently call nis nis..(ada cerita punye)

This girl….walau eh….very tall ler..1st impression….that why I call her “ziraffah”. I think got 160++cm…duno correct mah…she also very funny…she like chubby chubby ppl..kekkeke…but now she also got 1 boy boy where called bby bby…when both campur become bby bby and nis nis. She is “terra” in futsal…her legs so panjang…so she strike the ball very high and also kuat…I like to watch her play futsal…She is good…man…
But, sorry she is single but also not available…she got bby bby mah..
So this is the story why I call her nis nis..or you prefer nini? Hahahha…


Ignita @ Iggy@ Tata…

Jeng…Jeng….She is professional in baking…Wah…All the cakes and biscuits is very very very…DELICIOUS…We suggest she can open 1 bakery shop near CVG(FOR FREE)kekkeke..Then we can eat everyday…hope that so…I wonder her fiance mz be happy got a good house wife…heeee..Don’t worry, iggy also good in keeping house clean. (but I haven’t go her house – just imagination) cause she got the criteria to become good house wife mah…I like to call her IGGY atau Tata…hahhaa..more easy to call…she no longer single…cause she has been engaged mah….so that why I say she is a GOOD House Wife…don’t worry, you not yet become “Aunty”..kekekke…(DON"T SEPAK ME WORRR)

p/s: i sure will continue for my CVG Gengs 3…
For those whom I haven’t describe, don’t jealous…
I sure remember you all. Keep waiting…Keep waiting….Keep waiting…

2 comments:

RieNa.YuMi said...

keep it low bout the scandal things larr....adeh.... *piap*

LonTugi said...

cosway cosway cosway...kekeke