Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekends

Today, when I wake up in the morning is already 8.10am. Opps…late a bit cause I adjust my alarm to wake me up at 7.45am. This is due to yesterday I sleep late. Then I faster go to prepare myself. After that, I remember that today my account got money….yeah…after I kena tahan eat bread everyday..:( When I count, there are almost 2 weeks I eat bread as my lunch n dinner…fortunately now I no phobia to bread. still love to eat. Bt now must stop 1st…

So, I go to pump oil…then remember that, my mini mini pantry…(my last drawer) almost finish stock. then plan to go to Carrefour where is near my house to add in stock…
So Syok..man… shopping in the morning cause no many people. I can shopping slow slow.

After that, I bring my “stock” come to office…u all didn’t see wrong…ya..is office…although is Saturday..still come to work…yish..yish…my mood turn down…then the office just got iggy n me…But later payab will come oso..

But I no mood to start early, so plan to serve net 1st. Updating my things..hahaa..Then I remember my “war car” – Kelissa has not been wash for 2 weeks…look at its body so dirty…then I plan send my lovely car go to beside Old Town got 1 Zul Service Car to wash bersih bersih and bersinar sinar…hahhaa…enjoy ur bath at there lar…my kelissa..

While waiting Payab come, I start to do work lar… Then remember that Wee Yin say today got pest control…so cant on air-con…so HOT..man…fortunately just a few moment…then everything going smooth…

Me and iggy waiting for Payab, is almost 2.30pm lor…she not yet come…yish…yish..budak ni…kena sepakkan baru tahu…hhahaa…Iggy wan to go shopping with her fiancĂ©..so she leave early..Me sudden remember Anis story, so I turn fast fast open the music as loudly. Finally, my lovely “Payab” come…She bring McD..

Ard 6.30pm, I wan to go home lor…can’t tahan lor…But when I think, why my weekends waste like that, I can use my weekends to do something else where is good
For me…So I want try to avoid come to work at Saturday.

In the other hands, actually working at Saturday also oklar cause at least no body bising and all your work going smooth. Also syok cause u can open the music loudly cause our guard – Rajen, wouldn’t say anything. Kekkke..(Devil lauging).

My weekends waste like that….huhuhu..:(

2 comments:

LonTugi said...

uuuUUUuuuUUUuuuUUUuuuUUUuuuUUUuuuUUUuuu (*eerie tone)

RieNa.YuMi said...

hahaha....sulan you make my day lah.... :p