Saturday, July 26, 2008

Salary fast fast come in

Tonight (25/07/2008) my hometown friend + best friend – Sheau Ling sudden call me said that want to ajak me go eat shabu-shabu at Bandar Bukit Puteri, Puchong. Wah..I so surprise ler..cause she just came back from Melbourne, Australia a few days before. I so miss her. Miss her very much…because we always meet at weekends. When she not around, I feel like missing something. So, I quickly pack my things. But, she tell me that not so fast because need to wait 1 more friend – Suk Yee, another KT friend till 8pm. When I look at time, now just 7.35pm.So, I “merayau-rayau” at Office 1st.

At 1st, I want to do checklist for DB. However, I feel very lazy and no mood to continue my work. So I prefer serve net although I know this was illegal. But, I don’t care lor..kekkeke..cause very sien edi. Every one has been go back home lor since today is Friday. Nowadays no one wants to stay at office. In the office, just got Wai Theng, Celine, Alister, Masrina, Norbaya and me.

I can see Celine and WTF so busy, then Payab duno what she have been done for last night. Her faces look so tired. Until can sleep on the working table. Then I heard Big Boss say “She feel that sleep at working table more comfortable than bed in the home?”…then she leave.Payab, Payab, what u have done at last nite….Curi ayam or ONE NITE STAND..hahaa..Mas n me just wait for the salary come in because today is 25th…
No money lor..cham…this month have been over budget. Then Alister sibuk with her blog. Everyone also waiting for money. At this time, I feel that money so important to everyone.The power of money can influent people. I want more money, can ar…???

Finally, Masrina menjerit-jerit say “Gaji sudah masuk”. Haha..But sad, my salary tonight after 12pm baru come into my account. Never mind, at least got money.

Yeah, finally I can meet my dear KT friends. We go eat shabu shabu. So full…Walau eh..maybe before I go has eat the SR punye “New York Cheese Cake”. Thank you my dearest friends- Payab….So so delicious…J here give you BIG KISS: MUACKSS, KISS KISS….hahahhaa…

Therefore, I just eat a little only. But most important is can see my friends…I want to scream out,,so miss u…Sheau Ling,,And another surprise was can meet another friend where is Gim Them…this friend since we berpisah dari CNY reunion, didn’t meet till today…Kira-kira got 5 months ler…I so happy…We sibuk chatting onli…then we leave earlier cause cant go bc too late.

So, we promise to meet another day. Take care my dear friends.

Yeah, I got a sourvenir from Melbourne. Is a Sheep key chain…Thankssss…I very like it.

Until now my stomach so full, can’t sleep…so I plan to updating my blog…now is 11.47pm…
Already pass over my sleeping time. Hahahaa

1 comment:

Thylacine said...

Low Su Lan, you're so funny. Keep it up!