Tuesday, March 11, 2008

1st time in CVG

Working in CVG is my 1st job. Actually, i was accidentally enter this company. This job was introduce by my best friend ~ Chiu Ling.
I still remember, when i 1st enter this company. My heart was so nervous. Cause i dunno any one and i dunno who i wan to talk to.
I just be closed with Chiu Ling and her friends onli. Every day, i feel so boring and tension. I cant laugh as i am. I need to keep quite and be like other character.
The condition become worse when Chiu Ling is leaving. I imagine my life will become grey and lonely. I got no one to depend, no one to help me solve, no one talk to me......
I more tension when i doing the wrong things.
I found someone which the condition also same like me ~ Su Hooi or like to call her Sim Sim.
Her condition more worst than me. So we become good friends. Always eat together, talk together and settle the problem together even though i not handle her clients or same. Then i found that she asame like my best friend who also has the same charaterlistic. HAhahhaa...
This was my 1st feeling in CVG.

No comments: